Fax: 859-323-4607 or 859-257-6325
The multidisciplinary Thoracic Oncology Team includes multiple oncology specialists who have a broad range of expertise in all aspects of lung cancer. Conditions treated include small and non-small cell lung cancer, mesothelioma, thymoma, esophageal cancer, bronchial carcinoid and other thoracic cancers.
Surgery, radiation and chemotherapy treatments are state-of-the-art, supplemented by national research studies as well as treatments with promising new drug regimens.
For patient appointments call: 859-257-4489 or 866-340-4488
• Lung cancer may be treated with surgery, chemotherapy, radiation therapy, laser therapy, or a combination of treatments
• Multidisciplinary approach to lung cancer care by an experienced team
• Dedicated interventional pulmonology service and endobronchial ultrasound for diagnosis and staging of lung cancer
• Multidisciplinary approach to the management of central airway construction
• Collaboration with Kentucky Neuroscience Institute in treating lung cancer metastases to the brain
• Specialized procedures performed including endobronchial implanted radiation, photodynamic therapy, laser surgery, pleuroscopy, autofluroescent bronchoscopy, and minimally invasive surgery
Markey Cancer CenterWhitney-Hendrickson BuildingFirst Floor800 Rose St.Lexington KY 40536-0098
Call 859-257-4488Call 866-340-4488