$4 Drug Program
UK Pharmacy offers a number of generic medications at commonly prescribed dosages at the discounted rate of $4 for a 30-day supply.
View a list of eligible medications (PDF, 55 KB) »
A 90-day supply of some medications is also available for $10, although not all medications available through the $4 retail program are covered by the $10 program.
Medications ordered through these programs are available at any UK HealthCare pharmacy location.
Terms and conditions
- The Prescription Program (the “Program”) is available at all retail UK Pharmacy locations.
- The Program applies only to certain generic drugs at commonly prescribed dosages. Higher dosages cost more. You may obtain a list of generic drugs and dosages covered under the Program by clicking the link above. The Retail Drug List may change and also may vary by state. Not all formulations of a drug (for example, enteric-coated, extended or timed release formulations) are covered under the Program. Program pricing is not available when a covered drug is dispensed as part of a compound.
- Under the Program, $4 is the price for up to a 30-day supply of certain covered generic drugs at commonly prescribed dosages (the “$4 Retail Program”). $10 is the price of a 90-day supply of certain covered generic drugs at commonly prescribed dosages (the “$10 Retail Program”). Not all drugs covered by the $4 Retail Program are covered by the $10 Program. Prices for quantities between a 30-day supply and a 90-day supply of drugs covered by both the $4 Retail Program and $10 Retail Program are prorated based on the $4 Program price, but will not exceed $10. Prices for quantities greater than a 90-day supply of drugs covered by the $10 Retail Program are prorated based on the $10 Program price. Prorated pricing is not available under the Program for prepackaged drugs. For pricing policies relating to prepackaged drugs (such as tubes, vials or bottles), see Section 4.
- Prepackaged drugs are covered under the Program only in the unit sizes specified on the Retail Drug List. Prepackaged drugs are dispensed based on the quantities prescribed and unit
sizes in stock at the dispensing pharmacy. Unit sizes not specified on the Retail Drug List are not covered under the Program. Multi-unit purchases are charged at a per unit price, based on the price per unit size dispensed, unless otherwise specified. Prepackaged drugs dispensed in unit sizes not specified on the Retail Drug List may be priced higher, even if equivalent quantities of the drug are available in specified unit sizes. Prorated pricing is not available under the Program for prepackaged drugs.
- Program pricing may be limited to select manufacturers of a covered drug and is available as long as supplies from such manufacturers are in stock at the dispensing pharmacy.
- You may pay less or more than the Program price, depending on the terms of your health plan. Prescriber permission may be required to change a 30-day prescription to a 90-day prescription. Certain plans, including government-funded programs, may not cover a 90-day supply.
- For purchases made at the UK Retail Pharmacies, prescriptions must initially be filled in person, and picked up in person. There are no substitutions. Purchases made through Mail Order may be ordered at the pharmacy, by phone or through this website and the patient is responsible for any mailing fees associated with filling those prescriptions.
- These Program Details are subject to change without advance notice. Changes to these Program Details may be made only in writing.