UK Markey Cancer Center Affiliate Network
The UK Markey Cancer Center Affiliate Network provides high quality cancer services and programs close to home. Our vision is for all Kentuckians to have access to cancer care close to home regardless of where they live. We offer advanced treatments and support services combined with compassion and respect.
Multidisciplinary team care is a key feature of the Markey Cancer Center Affiliate Network. Cancer specialists, pharmacists, nutritionists, nurses, social workers and other experts are available to support patients and families every step of the way.
Who benefits from the Markey Cancer Center Affiliate Network?
- Cancer patients – Living close to an affiliate saves you travel time and cost. You can receive the latest, most up-to-date cancer treatments closer to home.
- Families – When treatment is available locally, families can spend more time with their loved ones and less time on the road.
- Local doctors – We work with your primary care or referring doctor to coordinate cancer care during and after treatment.
- Communities – We help plan local activities such as health fairs and cancer screening programs. Community members can also participate in research that may lead to better cancer care.
- The Markey Cancer Center and the University of Kentucky – The affiliate network is valuable to the mission of both UK and the Markey Cancer Center in providing high-quality cancer care throughout the region.
We work with people you know and trust – the doctors, nurses, pharmacists and other hospital staff who provide excellent medical care in your community.
Members of the Markey Cancer Center Affiliate Network
ARH Cancer Center
Commonwealth Cancer Center
Danville, Frankfort, Somerset, Corbin, London, Russell Springs, Harrodsburg, Columbia
Frankfort Regional Medical Center
Georgetown Community Hospital
Harrison Memorial Hospital
Norton Cancer Institute
Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
Rockcastle Regional Hospital and Respiratory Care Center
St. Claire Regional Medical Center
For more information on the Markey Cancer Center Affiliate Network, contact:
Markey Cancer Center
1-866-340-4488 (toll free)