When to call your doctor or nurse
If you need urgent care, please call 9-1-1 or go immediately to the nearest emergency department.
Signs or symptoms about which to call:
- Fever greater than 100.5 degrees
- Blood in your bowel movement or urine
- Uncontrolled upset stomach and throwing up
- Uncontrolled diarrhea
- Change in mental status; for example, confusion
- Redness, swelling or drainage from any wound or venous access device
During business hours
Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Call 859-257-4488 or 866-340-4488 (toll free).
Every day, 4 p.m. – 8:30 a.m.
Call 859-323-5321 – ask the operator to page the oncology doctor on call.