Thomas A. Pittman, MD
Co-Director, Gamma Knife® Radiosurgery Center
- Best Doctors in America 2015-16
- Brain Cancer Team
- Comprehensive Epilepsy Program
- Gamma Knife® Radiosurgery Center
- Pediatric Neurosurgery
Professor of Neurosurgery and Pediatrics
- Craniofacial Abnormalities and Myelomeningocele
- Pediatric Neurosurgery with Special Interest in Brain Tumors
Albany Medical College, Albany, N.Y.
St. Louis University Hospital
Certifications or Special training
American Board of Neurological Surgery
American Board of Pediatric Neurologic Surgery
My name is Thomas Pittman; I received my medical degree from Albany Medical College, Albany, N.Y. I am board certified by the American Board of Neurological Surgery and the American Board of Pediatric Neurologic Surgery.