Kentucky Children's Hospital Allergy Clinic offers evaluation, diagnosis, treatment and follow-up for children with allergic and immunologic disorders.
• Identify whether your child’s symptoms are caused by allergic reactions related to environment, food, insect, etc. • Identify whether your child’s symptoms are caused by an immune defect. • Provide a “Food Challenge Test," the standard diagnostic test for food allergy. The procedure will identify asymptomatic, symptomatic or outgrowing food allergies. As a result, your child will not need to avoid foods to which he or she is not allergic. • Provide a comprehensive evaluation for drug allergies. As a result, your child will not need to avoid drugs to which he or she is not allergic. • Provide a comprehensive evaluation and treatment for primary immunodeficiency and other immune disorders.
• Allergic rhinitis and conjunctivitis
• Food allergy and eosinophilic gastrointestinal diseases
• Atopic eczema and other forms of eczema
• Urticaria, angioedema and mastocytosis
• Anaphylaxis and anaphylactoid reactions
• Chronic non-allergic rhinitis and chronic sinusitis
• Drug allergy
• Primary immunodeficiency
• Insect sting sensitivity
• Latex allergy
Skin tests, spirometry, food challenge and oral drug challenge
Kentucky Clinic | Directions »2nd floor, Wing D740 S. LimestoneLexington KY 40536-0284
Monday: 8:30 a.m. - Noon Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. - NoonThursday: 8:30 a.m. - Noon