Advances & Insights: Neurosciences
Medical news with UK HealthCare expert commentary
Each issue of Advances & Insights summarizes an important piece of medical news, accompanied by commentary from a UK expert.
Subscribe here or call 859-257-1000 and provide your mailing address.
- Stroke care networks save lives, improve outcomes, study shows - July 3, 2013
- Sports-related concussions a danger to young athletes - January 17, 2012
- Diabetes may increase risk of dementia, study says - October 31, 2011
- Fast, simple test detects early Alzheimer's disease - January 17, 2010
- Study shows statins may help prevent strokes in wider population - January 6, 2009
- Surgery often the best approach for spinal stenosis, study finds - March 31, 2008
- Genetic link found to restless legs syndrome - October 31, 2007
- Deep brain stimulation (DBS) shows promise for depression - December 1, 2006
- Hemophiliac medication associated with increase in stroke events - April 3, 2006
Get the UK HealthCare information you want sent directly to you. Subscribe to get it by regular mail or sent to your e-mail address.
You may also call 859-257-1000 and let us know what you would like to receive.