Advances & Insights: Heart Health
Medical news with UK HealthCare expert commentary
Each issue of Advances & Insights summarizes an important piece of medical news, accompanied by commentary from a UK expert.
Subscribe here or call 859-257-1000 and provide your mailing address.
Note: If you wish to print, turn off pop-up blocker.
- Teamwork improving STEMI heart attack care - January, 2011
- Despite benefits, few patients receive cardiac rehabilitation - February 1, 2010
- Study compares success rates of coronary bypass procedures - September 3, 2009
- Can noninvasive CT scans replace conventional coronary angiography? - January 31, 2009
- CPR made simpler - January 09, 2009
- Sudden cardiac arrest deadly but preventable - July 31, 2008
- Mechanical devices can prolong life for those awaiting transplant - January 15, 2008
- Heart and kidneys share medical bond - January 8, 2008
- Erectile dysfunction may be sign of cardiovascular disease - September 15, 2007
- Drug-coated stents increase risk of blood clots - December 15, 2006
- Aspirin-blood thinner combo effective only for certain heart patients - September 15, 2006
- High-intensity statin therapy found to reduce plaque in heart arteries - May 3, 2006
Get the UK HealthCare information you want sent directly to you. Subscribe to get it by regular mail or sent to your e-mail address.
You may also call 859-257-1000 and let us know what you would like to receive.